Jumat, 11 Maret 2016

Three Hearts In One Love

Created by
Elga Rahadian Arsyah
Kariza Aurora
Nayla Azzahra, a women who lonely since a long time ago. Now she became women’s career and work in the famous fashion company, but she not single anymore because she married with a diploma named Andra Wijaya from matchmaking to keep her promise to her old friend . Married without love makes them awkward when  at home, moreover just entered the fifth month, but for make their family happy, they trying to live their marriage with sincerity.
“tonight I will going home late because there is a work  make me overtime, so don’t wait for me Nay and sorry I can’t pick you up” said Andra after spending his breakfast.
“Yes, I can go home by myself Ndra” said Nayla.

-In Nayla Office-
Nayla doing her design with her assistant named Hasna since morning and stay a little to be done but it has the lunch time, they stop at a moment and down to lunch with other colleagues
“How is your relationship entered the fifth month Nay?”Hasna opened her lunch conversation.
“nothing special. He also talk to me necessary . He also do an overtime frequent, when weekend he usually have a job, looks like it has been for us are not united in love
“Don’t say like that. Maybe he was not a people who are good at expessing his feeling so don’t prejudice to your husband.”
you seem well alone with your husband
“I’m getting fed up because every day he very care, if he says love feels veri weird
“Hmmm… maybe we still need adaptation again”

-In Andra Office-
Andra is typing in front of a laptop Keyboard, complete reports of the shares of companies that are developing.
Tok.. Tok.. Tok..someone knocked on the door of his room when he still completing his report .
“Please sign in”

The door open, then there is co-workers enter to his room.
“Sorry Mr. Andra I disturb your time, I mengantarkan new secretary for you. Introduce yourself”
“Good afternoon my name is Shiren Pramudya Asrani, previously I was working in construction company”
Andra mendongakan his face and surprised when seeing ayu who being missed for along time, his first love when in the high school. Rasa yang telah lama hilang kini bersemi lagi dalam hatinya and he forget that he not single anymore . there is a wife by his side but the figure is heavier to forget.
“How Sir?”
“Ah yes Setya, she could start work tomorrow. Show her what she must to do”
“Okay excuse me Sir”
***********

Sun begin shining tirai room with two people who still lay in bedroom because today is  Sunday. Nayla opend her eyes, look at clock and then down from her bed, go to the bathroom to wash her body before prepare breakfast for them.
Andra sharpen his eyes and look at his side, the place that his wife sleep. Andra smell the cooking and know that his wife was made breakfast for them. Not waiting for along Andra go to the bathroom to take a shower before going down.
Andra and Nayla enjoy their simple breakfast this morning with silence, only the sound of spoons and forks with plate which broke the silence.
“Ndra I have work out of town for 2 weeks, are you allright if I  .but if you don’t mind I would have asked  for change my schedule ?” asked Nayla to have permission on her husband.
“I don’t mind if its your own duty” said Andra necessary.
“okay, thanks for your understanding”
“you’re welcome”

Nayla went out of the town with her assistant Hasna to complete an office tasks that entrusted to them. And Andra in office semakin dag dig dug because every day he should be met with his ex girlfriend and his first love that difficult to forget.
“Ndra are you free tonight or you have another event?” said Shiren.
“No,” said andra short.
“I want to go with you for remember our memories. your wife has not back from her job on town?”
“still next week, we may eat together”

The dinner that feels warm for Andra because he was having dinner with his  ex girlfriend, Andra feel very happy because it feels different than with his wife, only awkward . however, can’t be denied that Andra also begin to love his wife.
“honestly, I love you and still love you, but it seems like I’m back when it’s too late Andra”
“I also still love you, however I also love my wife ”
“Kita diam-diam saja dibelakang istrimu, cukup dengan sayangmu saja. Aku tidak akan minta lebih dari sayang”
“but there will be someone who get hurt Shiren”
“its okay if it was me”
“But…”
“Please! Ndra I really still love you and you still love me too, so its okay if we backstreet”
“Allright.
+++++++++++

Nayla had returned from out of town and back to normal activities, but sometimes she feel weird with her husband who likely to be different from before to her, even Nayla must go home with bus. At the first time, Nayla not prejudice but after she known secret from her and his past that only her husband and God’s know and a diary with chocolate cover which she met when she enter the clothes to cupboard, the diary is between the clothes.
In office Nayla don’t want mix the problem on her family with problems at the office, although her husband very disturb her mind .
“what are you thinking about nay?”
“my husband never love me, in his heart still his first love in high school”
“don’t be prejudice before. For a man’s, first love is difficult to forget but does’nt mean he does’nt love you, right?. Last love, is true love”
“but the diary does’nt lie, right? And we married because matchmaking”
“I don’t know. Better you say to him but remember don’t emotional”
“Iya, I will asked him latter” Nayla deep breathing.

Andra go home at 9 with not happy because he can’t go with Shiren because Shiren must go home. When he enter the home, he surprised because his wife who has sleep when he overtime, now still sitting an watch the television. Andra sitting in her side an make her wife who is watched tv shock.
“I did’nt hear you open the door?” said Nayla to her husband who looks tired.
“I’m slowly because I think you’re sleeping, usually you’re already sleep at 9” ucap Andra little confused.
“I didn’t want to sleep”
“Did something bother you Nay”
“very very much” said Nayla rather angry.
“why? Am I do something that make you angry?”
“no. I just want to ask you something. Are you still don’t love me after almost a year we married ndra?” ask Nayla seeing Andra deeply.
“I….” Andra stuttered when he will answer.
“you don’t love me because in your heart there is only Shiren, aren’t you? I don’t know to since when my feelings appears, but can you diforce me. Tomorrow I will go from here because the house is your mother gift” Nayla said, turning off the TV and walked away toward their rooms to vent the pain in her heart until she was tired and fell asleep.
When Andra enter the bedroom,  Nayla was asleep overlooking the veranda and back to him. "Huhf its not that I do not like, but my heart is hard to do" Andra let out his breath for not suspect his wife knew about his relationship with his first love. And then Andra went into the bathroom to clean his body and then slept beside his wife.
The next morning when he woke up, Andra did’n found his wife, Andra search down every corner of the house but still did not found what he looking for. Nayla keep her word to go away from home. Andra contact his parents and they even scold also blamed Andra. Andra confused because they do not know the friend's office was also a close friend of his wife. This time receptionist bowed apologetically to Andra for Nayla was busy and could not be bothered, Hasna pity to see this because he and recesionis always said Nayla busy or not in place when Andra came after Andra went out of office then Nayla emerged from her hiding place.
"He’s gone" said Hasna ask Nayla out. "Thank God. Thank you Hasna "said Nayla sigh of relief." Let's have lunch, i'm already starving" invite Nayla.

"Until when you will hide? Its already a month you leave the house and stay in the apartment"
"I'm still not ready to meet him. He just felt awry it to me "
"When will you be ready? Remember your son later took his father. You will even commit a sin for separates them Nay "
"I still want to be alone after all, he does’nt love me, my son will be pity if he live without her father's love that loves another woman"
"Well whatever you say Nay, but contact him even if Just once. At least he let you know if you're okay "
"Later after work"
Andra feel homesick for his wife every day to wake her with polished and prepared all needs, though still in love with his first love but there is another side of his wife who convinced him that he loved his wife.
Pip..pip ..
His cellphone vibrate displaying a call with a face figure some of this time he missed, the phone was immediately answered.
"Nay where are you now? Go home I'll pick you up "
"I'm fine here. I can’t leave now, I still want to be alone."
"Please! Go home don’t you miss me, mom, and dad? "
"Hem. I miss you but I can’t leave now because I still wanted to comfort my heart and my feel."
"Nay, forgive me."
"Yes, I forgive you"
"Can we meet toninght, I want to ask you dinner. Please! "
"Okay, but not more than 9 o’clock"
"Ok"






-Dinner-
Awkward atmosphere between husband and wife who were eating steak with silent, no one started to speak. The one is confused what to talking about, and the other one is silent and enjoy the food while occasionally glancing at the person who sat on the frontside. Andra who is saturated with the atmosphere, directly opens a talk.
"You do not want go home with me later? I'm not comfortable to sleep alone"
"Not now. I still busy and my place now is also near with the office "
"You still angry with me until you do not want to go home. You asked me for a divorce intention "
"Divorce the best decision for our lives, isn’t it?"
"Please don’t leave me are getting used to you. I want to live with you and build a happy little family with you "
"Are you sure what you say, then what about that woman ?!"
"I Just love him as a friend. At that time I think I still love her but it was not. Maybe she was my first love but you're the last love "
"Do not lie to me because it wouldn’t work"
"I don’t lie is the truth I feel. Honestly, at the first time I didn’t love you, how could the businessman like me that busy and happy to lie with having fun be married from matchmaking. But slowly after we got married I started thinking when I'll be an adult and a happy family if I keep at your pleasure without thinking of life. Therefore would you help me love you "
Nayla touched by Andra’s seriousness for reveal everything, soft face his quiet eye also showed the deep seriousness. Nayla nodded as an agreement.
Sunlight began to greet the beautiful season this morning, a sweet smile on the Andra’s face etched clearly see the outline of his wife, who was still asleep beside him. Andra never tire of looking at it until Nayla opened his eyes.
"You're up on the earlier huh? Why did not you wake me" Nayla upset.
"I just wanted to look at you longer, hehehe ..."
"Since when did you become flirtatious like this Ndra?"
"Since I ask you to come back to me"
"You are more worthy of the king of rag now"
“I love you Nay”
“Hem, I love you too Ndra”
+++++++

On the other place, now Shiren feel lonely after can’t make her ex-boyfriend back, although she knows that all the things are her mistakes who leave Andra behind for her study and career. However, when Shiren has back, it turns out that Andra has been owned by other girl that make Shiren broken. That is love, when you want to                 have someone then you should be ready to lose it too, Shiren ever had leave Andra so she must ready to lose Andra who has been left for so long.

2 komentar:

  1. This story is supposed to be good... but too bad I think the writer was using a translator app. But no worries! keep improving the good work :)

    BalasHapus
  2. This story is supposed to be good... but too bad I think the writer was using a translator app. But no worries! keep improving the good work :)

    BalasHapus